Susanne Bartsch: Lost Real Housewife
By Jessanne Collins
The universe pretty much agrees that when it comes to Real Housewives, the broads who hail from the nether shores of the Hudson could crush the fabric-hawkers and faux-countesses of New York City with their gel-tipped pinkies. But it's not like Bravo didn't try to give New Jersey a run for its cold hard cash.
Michael Musto reports that the network courted legendary club diva Susanne Bartsch, spouse of gym mogul David Barton, for the series but that "she'd rather do something with intelligence and some meaning." And while we certainly can't blame her -- because intelligence and meaning look pretty good next to Simon Van Kampen in an inflatable pool -- we'd be lying if we said we weren't more than a little disappointed.
- Chicago Gay Hockey Association Wins At Celebrating Christmas
- Learning To Accept A Fraternity That Accepted Me
- Ian McKellen Surprised Fans At Desolation of Smaug Screening
- Paul Rudd Witnessed A Drag Queen Brawl While Filming Anchorman 2 Fight Scene
- First Look: HBO's 'The Normal Heart'
- WATCH: Beefcakes Want You To Enroll In Healthcare