Popnography makes The Advocate's Top 15 Gay(ish) Blogs
By Noah Michelson
The Advocate just released a list of the Top 15 Gay(ish) Blogs and we made the cut! Here's what they had to say:
pop culture blog is a little bit fashion, a little bit
alterna-chic, and a whole lot of fun. From exclusive
photos from big gay events to one off-chats with gay(ish)
celebs like Katy Perry, Tori Amos and Pete Wentz,
Popnography has a lock on the pulse of gay
entertainment -- and manages to make it all looks so damn
We do, don't we? Though, I should probably admit that The Advocate is our sister publication and someone just pointed out, "It's a little bit like your mom saying that you're one of her favorite relatives," but -- no matter! I have plenty of relatives I can't even handle sitting across from for a 45-minute meal at The Olive Garden (the most popular restaurant in Midwestern hometowns like mine) when I go home for the holidays, much less would want to nominate for a Top 15 ANYTHING award!
For the full list, including nods to Popnog favorites Towleroad, Perez Hilton, Gawker, DListed, and more, head here.
-- NOAH MICHELSON
Previously > Does the rainbow flag need a face lift?
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- Next Year in Kampala? America’s LGBT rights industry goes global
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki