Yawn...LeAnn Rimes says she's not a stalker either.
By Jessanne Collins
Photo: Getty Images
OK, so she may not be a pre-op transsexual woman with a meth addiction (we found that out the hard way) but that doesn't mean LeAnn Rimes is all half-assed hugs and boring bunnies. Because now she's being accused of stalking another woman's man! (A claim she, obviously, vehemently denies.) Yes, Brandi Glanville, the wife of Rimes's Lifetime-movie costar Eddie Cibrian, went there. Rimes reportedly chatted up Cibrian at a basketball game. Oh, and recently they maybe a torrid affair. Btw, Billy Corgan was there too. Wait, is this a dream? Or just the premise for a sticky little ain't-life-simultaneously-good-n-bad gift book (sequel)?
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The True Story Behind Philomena (Caution: Spoilers Ahead!)
- What Does LGBT Power Look Like in 2014
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever