Yawn...LeAnn Rimes says she's not a stalker either.
By Jessanne Collins
Photo: Getty Images
OK, so she may not be a pre-op transsexual woman with a meth addiction (we found that out the hard way) but that doesn't mean LeAnn Rimes is all half-assed hugs and boring bunnies. Because now she's being accused of stalking another woman's man! (A claim she, obviously, vehemently denies.) Yes, Brandi Glanville, the wife of Rimes's Lifetime-movie costar Eddie Cibrian, went there. Rimes reportedly chatted up Cibrian at a basketball game. Oh, and recently they maybe a torrid affair. Btw, Billy Corgan was there too. Wait, is this a dream? Or just the premise for a sticky little ain't-life-simultaneously-good-n-bad gift book (sequel)?
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection