David Hasselhoff gets serenaded -- by a man -- on America's Got Talent
By Noah Michelson
Last night on the premiere of America's Got Talent (the low rent version of American Idol), David Johnson, a loan officer from Washington, was able to finally, triumphantly make one of his childhood dreams come true: serenading former Bay Watch-er turned talent competition judge David Hasselhoff.
With lyrics like "I bought your Speedo off Ebay too, / But I can't fill them out like you" and "I would spoon you even if you had the flu," Johnson not only won over the audience (who initially boo-ed his bland tune), but even Hasselhoff himself who responded, "I'm honored and humbled that someone would write a song like that for me. I'm sad that he's a man." We say, these days you should get it where you can, Hoff.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection