Chatter: Cher on Chaz Bono
By Noah Michelson
"Chaz is embarking on a difficult journey, but one that I will
support. I respect the courage it takes to go through this transition
in the glare of public scrutiny, and although I may not understand, I
will strive to be understanding. The one thing that will never change is my abiding love for my child."
-- Gay icon Cher speaking about her child, Chaz Bono, who recently revealed he is transitioning from female to male.
Previously > Be Like Others: Transitioning in Iran
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film