WTF YouTube Clip Of The Day: Got Milk?
By Noah Michelson
A bit of horror mingled with helpless laughter and a dash of arousal is the general reaction to the latest Tyler Shields video portrait of Zachary Quinto, best known for his role as Spock in Star Trek and psycho killer Sylar on Heroes. We bet he's never had a role quite like this before. In the name of art, he lets himself be doused in milk in slow motion -- first in reverse than right-way-forward, just to draw the visuals out. It's even more fascinating to watch than the video of Matt Dallas with his Kyle XY co-star Jaimie Alexander pouring a bottle of Jim Beam on his face.
Like a new breed of extremely suggestive "Got Milk?" adverts, Quinto is a trooper, smoldering at the camera with the white stuff dripping down his chin. Milk facial, anyone? And if you want to up the ante, it's tons better with the sound on mute so that you can substitute your own soundtrack. "Down In It" by Nine Inch Nails has a particularly good ring to it.
-- OLGA BAS
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- NBA Legend Isiah Thomas’s Son Is An Openly Gay DJ & Other Wild Scenes From The Nightlife
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet