Vanessa Williams on Miss California Carrie Prejean: "Who cares?"
By Noah Michelson
"I’m surprised at how much this story has gone on and on. My personal
opinion is really, 'Who cares?' She’s not running for a government
position that could make an actual change in policy, so who cares? Let
-- Former Miss America Vanessa Williams speaking out in a new Out interview about Miss California Carrie Prejean's anti-gay marriage outburst at the Miss USA.
Previously > Bethenny Frankel is our kind of Housewife
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- WATCH: Bway's Nick Adams in his Pajamas in 'Christmas With the Skivvies'