The Sporno Files: From Quarterback to Beach Boy
By Jessanne Collins
If you haven't been paying attention to the latest crop of NFL draft picks, now might be a good time to start. Let's begin with Mark Sanchez. The recent USC grad, "already the Jets’ most celebrated quarterback prospect since Joe Namath," (whatever that means) channels his inner David Hasselhoff in GQ's June issue.
The spread, as the Times reports, has caused no small amount of stir in the training camp locker room:
catcalls. Nose tackle Kris Jenkins suggested a male model walk-off,
like the scene from the movie “Zoolander,” between Sanchez and Kerry
Rhodes, the safety who has been nicknamed Hollywood by his teammates.“
Photo: Getty Images
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series