School's Out 4-Ever
By Jessanne Collins
It's that time of year again -- at least for the certain segment of the population born roughly (brace yourself) around the time of the fall of the Berlin Wall. It's time to trade pencils and books and teachers' dirty looks for a shared cubicle and -- if luck permits -- an occasional withering glance from an industry bigwig.
Yes, internship season is in full bloom, and with it, our new favorite spectator sport: celebrity internship season, where candidates are as likely to arrive from an NFL locker room as from an underclass dorm. So far this month we've welcomed Yale comp lit major Theo Spielberg (son of Kate Capshaw and Steven) to the editorial department at New York magazine, and we anticipate seeing more boldface names join the ranks of resumé builders before the summer is out. In the meantime, be sure to brush up on the stats with Out.com's exclusive guide to celebrity interns past and present.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula