School's Out 4-Ever
By Jessanne Collins
It's that time of year again -- at least for the certain segment of the population born roughly (brace yourself) around the time of the fall of the Berlin Wall. It's time to trade pencils and books and teachers' dirty looks for a shared cubicle and -- if luck permits -- an occasional withering glance from an industry bigwig.
Yes, internship season is in full bloom, and with it, our new favorite spectator sport: celebrity internship season, where candidates are as likely to arrive from an NFL locker room as from an underclass dorm. So far this month we've welcomed Yale comp lit major Theo Spielberg (son of Kate Capshaw and Steven) to the editorial department at New York magazine, and we anticipate seeing more boldface names join the ranks of resumé builders before the summer is out. In the meantime, be sure to brush up on the stats with Out.com's exclusive guide to celebrity interns past and present.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet