Prop 8 stands
By Noah Michelson
I know we're supposed to keep this place lighthearted and snarky at all times, but I'm having a hard time following through after hearing that the California Supreme Court upheld Proposition 8 today with six Justices voting for it and one against. If you're near a rally tonight (and they're going to be everywhere), I suggest you go. Text RALLY plus your zip code to 27336 for details on the one closest to you. And for all the latest political news head over to our sister publication, The Advocate.
And ... because I can't think of anything else to write and really just want punch the wall of my cubicle over and over again ... here is the video that made me the happiest when I was 10 years old and already a huge fag. May it bring you a little joy on this big ol' sucky day.
-- NOAH MICHELSON
Previously > Vanessa Williams on Miss California: "Who Cares?"
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film