Little Boots set to invade! And you can win tickets to be there when it happens!
By Noah Michelson
Even better, Little Boots is preparing to mount a tour of the US so that we can all smoosh into a tiny club and happily sweat all over each other while she hypnotizes us with her synths and programming. But before then, she's treating NYC to a special one-night-only performance at Le Poisson Rouge on May 18. And even better than that (I know, I know -- you can't believe this can get ANY better), we have two pairs of tickets to the show to give away!
So if you want to see Little Boots on May 18 in NYC, reply by comment and tell us your favorite summer pop album of all time (you know -- the one you want to play at every Friday night backyard/fire escape beer bust come June) and why. We'll pick two winners randomly after the contest closes at noon on Friday, May 15. And sadly, you have to live in NYC (or have some way to get your ass here -- we're not providing transportation or lodging). But fear not! Little Boots has got enough pop for the whole country and if things go the way we hope (and think) they will, soon enough you'll all be getting a dose.
-- NOAH MICHELSON
Previously > Franz Ferdinand brings down the house
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Daily Crush: #MyCalvins, Best Hashtag Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way