Guy candy: Owain Yeoman strips down for PETA
By Noah Michelson
PETA's "getting naked is the best way to simultaneously protest animal cruelty, get a load of attention, and make people happy" campaign isn't limited to female celebrities. Like Battlestar Galactica's Jamie Barber who ditched his duds in February to raise awareness about the killing of bears, The Mentalist's Owain Yeoman is now casting his vote for vegetarianism by peeling off his shirt. Anyone else suddenly hungry for a salad?
Previously > Hear the demo of Madonna's new single "Revolver"
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Jack Antonoff: Rocker, Ally, Militant Fashionisto, Lena’s Arm Candy
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know