Chatter: Tori Amos
By Noah Michelson
Out: Finally, I have to ask you this because it’s been killing me for the
past five years. On the song “A Sorta Fairytale” [from the album Scarlet’s Walk] you sing about “pulling back the hood.” Are you talking about the hood I think you’re talking about?
Tori Amos: [Huge smile] Oh, I want you to think whatever you want to think.
[Laughs] That is not an answer!
I want you to take it there! I want you to take it there!
Because then when you sing about “tasting heaven perfectly”--
And my mom thinks it’s talking about a convertible! And you know what? Let’s just let her think that.
Previously > Chatter: Mark Simpson on Perez and Miss USA
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- James Franco's Hardcore Interior. Leather Bar Hits Cinemas
- Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan