Chatter: Lady GaGa comes out
By Noah Michelson
"The fact that I'm into women, [my boyfriends are] all intimidated by it...It makes them
uncomfortable. They're like, 'I don't need to have a threesome. I'm
happy with just you.'"
-- The glammest girl on the block, Lady GaGa, admitting she's bisexual in the new issue of Rolling Stone.
Previously > Lady GaGa goes glam for her record release party
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Double Life of Gillian Anderson