Angels and Demons: The fluffy summer movie to see with your CSI-lovin' granny
By Noah Michelson
The movie is very tightly wound and every single moment fits perfectly into the frenetically paced plot -- these people do more in one hour than Jack Bauer in an episode of 24, and if you've ever been to Rome and experienced driving there, you know there are more miracles occurring here in the car than in the sanctuaries. The problem is that the movie so well-laid out, you pretty much know everything that is coming. Dan Brown's books are the equivalent of the TV Guide crossword puzzle, where you marvel and snark at how easy they are, while completing them in their entirety. There is something extremely satisfying about solving the puzzle, especially in the bombastic hand of director Ron Howard and when you need a fluffy summer movie to see with your CSI-loving grandma.
-- A. RAYMOND JOHNSON
Previously > Carlos Cuaron's Rudo y Cursi
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?