WTF YouTube Clip: Deja Disney
By Noah Michelson
Tuesdays are the worst. It's no longer Monday so you have no right complaining about being back at work and it's not even Wednesday so you can't look forward to the weekend -- you're just kinda stuck in a pukey, listless limbo. Even worse -- it's frickin' gorgeous in NYC today and so being chained to my computer (as much as I live for pop culture) is slowly killing me. All I want to do is slack off and escape with a cherry slurpee to some semi-abandoned park in the West Village.
Instead, I'll continue to toil for all of you. But to make myself feel better I decided to post this little clip I found online that proves sometimes even those working in the Magic Kingdom want to shirk their duties and just take the easy way out:
-- NOAH MICHELSON
Previously > Another Golden Girl leaves us
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series