The Presets invade Webster Hall
By Noah Michelson
They played singles "This Boy's In Love" and "My People" -- favorites from their second album, Apocalypso -- before show's end, giving their thanks and cheerfully noting their ecstatic reception (all very well deserved). After the walk-off before the customary encore, you could clearly hear regularly spaced, piercing shrieks of joy. Obligingly, Julian and Kim rounded off the night with "A New Sky" and "I Go Hard (I Go Home)" citing it as our last chance to dance. And we did -- we danced as if it was our last dance. Until The Presets make it back to the States for another go, that is.
-- OLGA BAS
Previously > Late of the Pier whip it up
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula