The Presets invade Webster Hall
By Noah Michelson
They played singles "This Boy's In Love" and "My People" -- favorites from their second album, Apocalypso -- before show's end, giving their thanks and cheerfully noting their ecstatic reception (all very well deserved). After the walk-off before the customary encore, you could clearly hear regularly spaced, piercing shrieks of joy. Obligingly, Julian and Kim rounded off the night with "A New Sky" and "I Go Hard (I Go Home)" citing it as our last chance to dance. And we did -- we danced as if it was our last dance. Until The Presets make it back to the States for another go, that is.
-- OLGA BAS
Previously > Late of the Pier whip it up
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?