The Presets invade Webster Hall
By Noah Michelson
They played singles "This Boy's In Love" and "My People" -- favorites from their second album, Apocalypso -- before show's end, giving their thanks and cheerfully noting their ecstatic reception (all very well deserved). After the walk-off before the customary encore, you could clearly hear regularly spaced, piercing shrieks of joy. Obligingly, Julian and Kim rounded off the night with "A New Sky" and "I Go Hard (I Go Home)" citing it as our last chance to dance. And we did -- we danced as if it was our last dance. Until The Presets make it back to the States for another go, that is.
-- OLGA BAS
Previously > Late of the Pier whip it up
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki