NYC's Sheep's Meadow: The New Gay Mecca
By Courtney Nichols
Complete with wine spritzers, a neon pink frisbee and a total lack of food to wash down the booze, Sheep's Meadow is a gay man's haven. Akin to an Arena Entertainment box set, the grassy knoll was surrounded by bears, twinks, and a handful of straight frat boys turning from their girlfriends to catch a peak of skimpy speedos. While the borders of the park featured family gatherings and heterosexual couples on an afternoon date, the center of the field was nothing but gay men and their perfectly waxed chests.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower