Public Penis Art: SF Edition
By Noah Michelson
Popnog reader Brandon Middleton took our plea for public penis art from around the country seriously and sent in this fine specimen he happened upon near Lake Merced in San Francisco.
Lovely find, Brandon. Now -- the rest of you slackers -- get out there and start trolling the back alleys and back woods of your respective hometowns and send us some phallus photos!
Previously > The joys of public penis art
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 2014 CFDA Awards: And The Nominees Are...