Public Penis Art: SF Edition
By Noah Michelson
Popnog reader Brandon Middleton took our plea for public penis art from around the country seriously and sent in this fine specimen he happened upon near Lake Merced in San Francisco.
Lovely find, Brandon. Now -- the rest of you slackers -- get out there and start trolling the back alleys and back woods of your respective hometowns and send us some phallus photos!
Previously > The joys of public penis art
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- Beyoncé Liberated