Mika & Perez play ice cream men
By Noah Michelson
Mika's been slaving away in an undisclosed LA location off and on the past year, hard at work on his sophomore album. The follow-up to the way gay insta-classic Life in Cartoon Motion (featuring "Grace Kelly," which was a hit in every small town in the world except those in America) is due out in '09, along with an acoustic EP. How better to celebrate than performing a preview show tomorrow night in a secret location? And how better to hype said secret show than to dole out wristbands tonight with Perez Hilton from a special ice cream truck wandering LA's Beverly Gardens Park? Okay, so there's no guarantee Mika will be there playing ice cream man -- except the copious hints being dropped all over the internets.
Get more details on the show and the drive-by at PerezHilton.com.
Previously > Perez Hilton's Red Carpet joyride
- 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year
- WATCH: Jennifer Lawrence Butt Plug Hotel Story
- Duck Dynasty Star Suspended For Bigoted Remarks
- Was Norman Rockwell Gay?
- Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia': What Happens When the Gay Groups Become the Bullies
- Zac Efron And A Kitten Get Animated In New Motion Posters For 'That Awkward Moment'