Lil' Jon scores Miley's digits
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
Call it fate, call it destiny, call it the universe operating in strange and wonderous and wacky ways, but Lil' John just realized that the new phone number he was recently assigned was once Miley Cyrus'. “I was basically in shock, like how did that happen?!” he said in a
statement to Access Hollywood. “Especially when I get texts like ‘CONGRATULATIONS ON TEEN
Still, Lil' Jon isn't giving up the digits. “I’m gonna keep it cause I don’t answer
numbers I don’t know any way!” he said, adding that he’s a fan of the
“Hannah Montana” star.
“Yeah, I like Miley! My son likes her show!” he said. “I’ll probably run into her at some award show.”
Sure, "your son" likes "her show." Mmmhmm. Right. Uh-huh.
Previously > Susan Boyle spanks Britain's Got Talent
- Gay Icons: Kremlin to Receive Elton John, George Michael, Tom Daley Nesting Dolls
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellan
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?