WTF video of the day: Sydney's Gay Mardi Gras gets shrunk
By Noah Michelson
Everyone knows that the smaller something is, the cuter it is. Puppies, babies, tiny ears of sweet corn made out of marzipan -- they're all infinitely more adorable than their regular size counterparts. So imagine how smitten we were when we found out filmmaker Keith Louit turned the 300,000 attendees to the Sydney Gay Mardi Gras parade into a human flea circus:
Tiny firemen + Tiny muscle queens wearing (relatively) huge, shiny teal wings + A tiny (gay?) dinosaur = cuteness overload!
Previously > WTF YouTube clip: The bulletproof weave
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)