Whoopi Goldberg, Charles Busch, & Lypsinka are Legends!
By Noah Michelson
After 30 years Legends! -- the infamous Broadway-play-that-never-was -- is finally making its debut in NYC. The original touring productions featured Carol Channing, Joan Collins, and Mary Martin as aging rival stars who paraded around in furs. The new PETA-friendly revival will feature Whoopi Goldberg camping it up alongside drag legends Charles Busch and Lypsinka -- all three decked out in fake furs.
The one-night-only revival of Legends is tonight at NYC's Town Hall and proceeds will benefit Friends in Deed, a crisis center helping those dealing with life changing circumstances like HIV and cancer. Tickets are available here.
Previously > Heathers musical in the works
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models