What's Poppin' with Pink Dolphins?
By Jessanne Collins
Photo: CATERS NEWS
To the growing roster of gay icons of the animal kingdom, please welcome ... a PINK DOLPHIN! Straight out of a second-grader's sketchpad, this titillating Tursiops truncatus lives in a Louisiana lake and has been making waves on the internet today, thanks to the appearance of some vivid new photos.
He's not a hallucination, he's an ultra-rare albino bottlenose dolphin (not to be confused with the Amazon River Boto, a species of naturally pink freshwater dolphin). First spotted in 2007, he's apparently already something of a local celebrity, and will no doubt be immortalized in countless liberal children's books.
Previously > What's Poppin' with Gay Penguins?
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans