Rick and Steve come to DVD
By Noah Michelson
The complete second season of Rick and Steve: The Happiest Gay Couple in All the World just took its irreverent stop-motion animated ass to DVD and is gearing up to conquer your home theater.
In season one we were introduced to Rick the brainy bottom, Steve the brawny top, and the other citizens of West Lahunga Beach. Now, we're promised in the second season of the hilarious Logo show we'll encounter "a gay parody of The Wizard of Oz [ed. note: isn't that a bit redundant?], discover San Francisco's secret Straight underground [egads!], and come face-to-face with the terror of the Lesbian Bed Death."
Along the way we'll also hear the familiar queer voices of Wilson Cruz, Alan Cumming, Margaret Cho, Lance Bass, RuPaul, Tori Spelling, Bruce Vilanch, and more.
But our favorite part of the DVD packaging has got to be the little gold circle on the front that reads: "WARNING NOT FOR CHILDREN." Damn straight ... er ... gay!
For more info check out Rick and Steve's web page here.
Previously > What's Poppin' with Pink Dolphins?
READER COMMENTS (
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!