Quickies: Drag Reality Update and the Accidental Poetry of Lindsay Lohan
By Jessanne Collins
> Get ready to lip sync for your life: LOGO has renewed the magnificent feat of drag reality that is RuPaul's Drag Race for a second season -- be sure to check out this week's Out.com interview with this season's number 1 queen Bebe Zahara Benet.
> Speaking of drag reality, ubiquitous frenemies Kathy Griffin and Paris Hilton were up to some fluffy, pastel-colored shennanigans in L.A. yesterday, filming some kind of d-list something or other.
> Novelist Kevin Guilfoile says his morning routine involves "inserting line breaks into the latest Lindsay Lohan quotes, transforming them into poetry." The resulting "LiLoKus" reveal some rather existential genius.
-- JESSANNE COLLINS
- Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellan
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Daily Crush: The ASOS Boys '14 Calendar
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The Best Hair Styling Products For Men
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient