Quickies: Altar Updates
By Jessanne Collins
Who knew the C in JCPenney stood for "Class"?
Photo: Getty Images
> America's Next Top Model's first transgender contestant, Isis
King, was on The Tyra Banks Show yesterday to talk about her transition
surgery, which Tyra surprised her with last year. She got another
surprise this time around -- a marriage proposal from her boyfriend Desmond.
> The Real World Brooklyn's Chet, or a life-sized cardboard cut-out thereof, defended the Mormon church against the crazy claims of "a couple people" to the L.A. Times. "A couple people take the LDS Church for being antigay and they're not at all. They're very pro-family, but they're not antigay."
> If a countess is only a countess cuz she's married to a count, is she still a countess when she gets divorced? This is just one of the profound questions we must grapple with today in lieu of the news that Real Housewife and class-consciousness consultant Luann de Lesseps's royal marriage is ending.
Previously > Carson Kressley confesses to closet butchness!
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends