By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
Here's a dirty little secret: we spend our days (when not scouring the Internet for Popnography worthy gossip) looking forward to our next chance to eat. In fact, while you might think an office filled with homos and straight women would consider carbs a mortal enemy -- our new "Bagel Friday" party is definitely the highlight of our work week.
So it's with a heavy heart (and an empty stomach) that we relay the following saddening snack news: the Peanut Corporation of America issued a safety recall of Disney’s Hannah Montana Peanut Chocolate Granola Bars due to possible salmonella contamination. That's right: those tasty Miley Cyrus treats you've been scarfing down like there's no tomorrow (or more specifically no judgmental looks ahead of you Friday night at the bar) might not just make you fat -- they might make you DEAD!
Here are the specifics of the recall:
Disney Hannah Montana Peanut Chocolate Granola Bar Boxes of 6 or 18
bars, 22 g each with the UPC codes 0 53847 20587 9 *, 0 53847 24451 9
*, 0 53847 20610 4 *. 1H001 through 3H365; 1J001 through 3J365; 1K001
So clean out those cupboards and switch over to Cheetah Girl fruit snacks.
Previously > Stuff your face with this one!
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Out Exclusives - Gay People, Actors, Breaking News