Madonna and Britney to reunite on stage in NYC
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
Much to the delight of gay men (and we want to say 13-year old girls but we're not sure that's really true anymore) the world over, Madonna and Britney will be sharing the stage again next Monday night. The duo first collaborated on Brit's 2003 single "Me Against The Music" and have wandered in and out of each other's creative (and personal) lives ever since.
Madge and Brit last appeared together in concert Madonna's Sticky and Sweet Tour when Spears helped belt out a tiny chunk of "Human Nature." This time around the two are supposedly going to be performing a combo of Madonna's song "Get Together" and Britney's b-side "Trouble" (which sounds nearly identical to the aforementioned Madge track) when the Circus tour pulls back into NYC on the 23rd.
Rumor has it Madonna might also show up in Los Angeles to reprise the performance in April.
Want to warm up for the duet? Check out a mash up of "Get Together/Trouble" here.
Previously > Britney's Circus not enough lion, too much tamer?
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters