Chatter: Shirley Manson
By Noah Michelson
"I am having an operation tomorrow morning and in the unlikely event
that I die or become brain damaged, can I just say that I have had the
most wonderful life and can't think of a lovelier way to have lived
than to live creatively and have people like you lot support me in that endeavor.
So like I said........just for ass coverage.....
Thank you and Goodnight. You really have been a quite marvelous audience."
-- Shirley Manson showing her fans a little love in a recent Facebook post. In the same post the rock goddess also adamantly denied rumors that she is quitting the music business saying "Perhaps it's wishful thinking on behalf of a journalist or journalists
even but oh woopsie too bad, sorry to break it you but the reports
of my death have been greatly exaggerated."
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film