Chatter: Pete Doherty
By Noah Michelson
"The gig was going great, so I thought,
'I'll dive in,' and this big Scotsman just grabbed hold of my pants and
said, 'Cop a load of this, Doherty.' Those were his exact words."
-- Pete Doherty on the wedgie that threatened to ended his music career. The singer claims the incident was so traumatizing that he almost quit his band Babyshambles: "When they found me on the bus I was crying my eyes out, going, 'The band's not working out. We should split up.'"
Previously > Chatter: RuPaul
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield