A shot of white foam courtesy of the Jonas Brothers
By Noah Michelson
Since Shana Naomi Krochmal left Popnography things have been decidedly less Jonas Brother-y around these parts. It's not that I have anything against Kevin, Joe, and Nick, it's just that their music doesn't really do it for me and when their particular brand of hot isn't bordering on jail bait-ish (not my thing), it's still just too hammy for me to really get excited about them.
But one thing I do appreciate about them is their (apparently) porny sense of humor. During their last tour, the Disney-approved band of brothers doused their crowd with white foam shot from huge hoses. I'm pretty sure the squealing masses of 13-year-olds -- and their parents -- thought it was all in good, pure, innocent, promise ring-wearing fun, and in the following clip the Jonases claim they weren't being metaphorical, but I'm not buying it. I know a jizz joke when I see one, boys.
-- NOAH MICHELSON
Previously > Hummer: Patrick Wolf's "Vulture"
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Quote of the Day: Russell Tovey on Tom Daley's Coming Out