A shot of white foam courtesy of the Jonas Brothers
By Noah Michelson
Since Shana Naomi Krochmal left Popnography things have been decidedly less Jonas Brother-y around these parts. It's not that I have anything against Kevin, Joe, and Nick, it's just that their music doesn't really do it for me and when their particular brand of hot isn't bordering on jail bait-ish (not my thing), it's still just too hammy for me to really get excited about them.
But one thing I do appreciate about them is their (apparently) porny sense of humor. During their last tour, the Disney-approved band of brothers doused their crowd with white foam shot from huge hoses. I'm pretty sure the squealing masses of 13-year-olds -- and their parents -- thought it was all in good, pure, innocent, promise ring-wearing fun, and in the following clip the Jonases claim they weren't being metaphorical, but I'm not buying it. I know a jizz joke when I see one, boys.
-- NOAH MICHELSON
Previously > Hummer: Patrick Wolf's "Vulture"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- 19th Annual Out100
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS