The Oscar gayness don't quit + getting hot, bothered, and grateful
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
We weren't the only ones that noticed how gay this year's Academy Awards were: Our friends at Gawker.com attributed the 6% rise in Oscar viewers to the gay factor (among other things like the death of Heath Ledger, wanting to see if Ms. Titantic, Kate Winslet (above), would finally get her statuette, and the flagging economy keeping people at home in front of their TV sets) saying, "some curiosity about the gayness of Milk (including the Sean [Penn]/Mickey [Rourke] love/hate fest)" was a major draw for the telecast.
If you prefer your Oscar recapping a little smuttier, check out Gawker.com's clip made up of Best Actress winner acceptance speeches spliced together to create one huge immensely grateful, groany, moany 30-second orgasm. Hopefully someone wiped down that podium.
Previously > The Gayest Oscars Ever
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'