More tribal tantrums on Survivor
By Noah Michelson
Tyson gets on his own high horse, calling Erinn out as someone “who’s just here to lie and deceive and, uh, get ahead any way she can.” Does he even know what game he’s playing? This isn’t Girl Scout camp, dude. (Though I’m sure you’d love to doll up one of the uniforms with some “exotic, expensive furs.”) Everyone lies and deceives. That’s the point! If nothing else, he makes clear that he deserves the nickname “Assistant Tool.” Er, “Assistant Coach.” Especially after he says, “I love seeing people cry -- when you crush their dreams.” No matter how sparkling the tiara, honey, if the princess is ugly, the princess is ugly.
Regardless, Jerry’s booted and “Coach” will have to learn how to “exist” with Erinn for another three days.
-- HARKER JONES
Previously > Survivor: Backstabbing, blindsiding, and tiaras
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet