More tribal tantrums on Survivor
By Noah Michelson
Tyson gets on his own high horse, calling Erinn out as someone “who’s just here to lie and deceive and, uh, get ahead any way she can.” Does he even know what game he’s playing? This isn’t Girl Scout camp, dude. (Though I’m sure you’d love to doll up one of the uniforms with some “exotic, expensive furs.”) Everyone lies and deceives. That’s the point! If nothing else, he makes clear that he deserves the nickname “Assistant Tool.” Er, “Assistant Coach.” Especially after he says, “I love seeing people cry -- when you crush their dreams.” No matter how sparkling the tiara, honey, if the princess is ugly, the princess is ugly.
Regardless, Jerry’s booted and “Coach” will have to learn how to “exist” with Erinn for another three days.
-- HARKER JONES
Previously > Survivor: Backstabbing, blindsiding, and tiaras
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Gay Entertainment - Movies, TV, Music, Sports
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models