Lesbian wedding bells to ring next week on All My Children
By Noah Michelson
Move over, Nuke! Happy Lesbian Day! On February 13 and 16, All My Children's gay super couple, Reese and Bianca will tie the lesbian knot. It's a historic milestone for daytime TV as no other gay soap couple has ever walked down the aisle... until now. Their popular coupling even resulted in a Soap Opera Digest cover story! Editorial director Lynn Leahey tells out.com, “When Soap Opera Digest learned about the upcoming wedding, of course we wanted to feature it on our cover. It’s a big moment for All My Children and a milestone for daytime.”
Unfortunately, out.com has to deliver some bad news: We have learned that Emmy and Spirit Award winner Eden Riegel (Bianca) will be leaving the soap shortly. However, sources tell out.com that Tamara Braun (Reese) will be sticking around for "a while longer." Could her bisexual tendencies be the reason? Bet on it, soap bitches.
If you're already missing Riegel, check out her LOL-series, Imaginary Bitches here. And for our exclusive interview with Eden and Tamara, head over to Out.com.
-- NELSON BRANCO
Previously > Hot, heavy, and matrimonial
READER COMMENTS (
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Check Out Exclusive Animated GIFs of Chris O'Dowd and Nick Frost's Epic Dance-off
- Body Ready: Performance Grooming With Swimmer Amini Fonua
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever