It's the end of The Hills as we know it
By Jessanne Collins
Photo: Getty Images
Say what you will about the Wonder Breadish qualities of Lauren Conrad, she's a lady who knows how to extract herself from tedious situations with grace. "I want to forgive you," she famously told a simpering Heidi from the plush couch they once happily shared, "And I want to forget you."
So it goes with The Hills, now bound for the big rerun reel in the sky. In this month's Seventeen magazine, LC says that the upcoming season will be her last. “My biggest thing with the show," she says, "was that I wanted to walk away from it while it’s still a great thing.” (Cue awkward silence). At any rate, preteens aspiring to a career in "glamorous internships" will always have The City.
-- JESSANNE COLLINS
Previously > Lady GaGa rules the dance floor with a sequined fist
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film