Hummer: Regina Spektor's "Fidelity" fighting for gay marriage
By Noah Michelson
Beware: if you're a weeper you might want to get a hanky handy. In their continuing battle to invalidate Prop 8, The Courage Campaign asked the gay community to mail photos of themselves holding a sign with the simple message, "Don't Divorce Us." They then took the photos and made a video set to Regina Spektor's "Fidelity," in hopes of sending a message to the Supreme Court, which will hear the case on March 5, 2009, to keep gay marriage legal.
Check out the touching clip and then head over to the Courage Campaign's site to fill out a petition showing your support.
Previously > Lesbian wedding bells ring
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Jack Antonoff: Rocker, Ally, Militant Fashionisto, Lena’s Arm Candy
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World