Hummer: Regina Spektor's "Fidelity" fighting for gay marriage
By Noah Michelson
Beware: if you're a weeper you might want to get a hanky handy. In their continuing battle to invalidate Prop 8, The Courage Campaign asked the gay community to mail photos of themselves holding a sign with the simple message, "Don't Divorce Us." They then took the photos and made a video set to Regina Spektor's "Fidelity," in hopes of sending a message to the Supreme Court, which will hear the case on March 5, 2009, to keep gay marriage legal.
Check out the touching clip and then head over to the Courage Campaign's site to fill out a petition showing your support.
Previously > Lesbian wedding bells ring
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- How Devonte Hynes of Blood Orange Saved Pop Music
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series