Chatter: Kenny Chesney
By Noah Michelson
"What guy who loves girls wouldn't be angry about that …? I didn't sign
up for that. I think people need to live their lives the way they want
to, but I'm pretty confident in the fact that I love girls (laughs).
I've got a long line of girls who could testify that I am not gay."
-- Country singer Kenny Chesney's asserting that he is not -- we repeat -- is not a homo. We can't say we're too bummed about that.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet