Chatter: Kenny Chesney
By Noah Michelson
"What guy who loves girls wouldn't be angry about that …? I didn't sign
up for that. I think people need to live their lives the way they want
to, but I'm pretty confident in the fact that I love girls (laughs).
I've got a long line of girls who could testify that I am not gay."
-- Country singer Kenny Chesney's asserting that he is not -- we repeat -- is not a homo. We can't say we're too bummed about that.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film