Chatter: Kelly Clarkson
By Jessanne Collins
"People are like, 'Are you secretly a lesbian? Because I’d really love
it.' Lesbians tell it to me all the time. I’m like, 'I’m glad it works
for you and I wish I liked women like that because often times men are
very hard for me, but I happen to like boys.'
--Kelly Clarkson on her unfortunate lack of a lesbian secret life
Previously > Chatter: Daniel Radcliffe
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About <i>Quantum Leap</i> & His Favori
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection