Chatter: Dave Grohl on gay marriage
By Noah Michelson
“You know what that’s about? I believe in love and I believe in equality and I believe in marriage equality."
-- Foo Fighter Dave Grohl responding to a question about the white knot he wore to the MusiCares benefit and tribute to Neil Diamond. The musician is one of the first in Hollywood to wear the white ribbon as a show of solidarity with gays hoping to see marriage legalized (and remain legal). For more info check out WhiteKnot.org.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film