Another tragic victim of the economic crisis: NYC's Oscar Wilde Bookshop to close
By Noah Michelson
This just in:
Kim Brinster, Oscar Wilde Bookshop
Truly a sad, sad day for literature, New York City, and the queer community -- here and around the world. We'll miss you Oscar Wilde. In the meantime we suggest everyone (in New York anyway) drop by the store, grab a few discounted items, and say their own personal goodbye.
Previously > Wanna be on top (of the NYT bestseller list)?
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- 19th Annual Out100