Another tragic victim of the economic crisis: NYC's Oscar Wilde Bookshop to close
By Noah Michelson
This just in:
Kim Brinster, Oscar Wilde Bookshop
Truly a sad, sad day for literature, New York City, and the queer community -- here and around the world. We'll miss you Oscar Wilde. In the meantime we suggest everyone (in New York anyway) drop by the store, grab a few discounted items, and say their own personal goodbye.
Previously > Wanna be on top (of the NYT bestseller list)?
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection