Getting a "Jump Start" on the week with Charles
By Noah Michelson
Though we're sure you're still recuperating from the overexertion caused by last week's sizzling behind-the-scenes look at Out's August baseball inspired fashion story "The Pickup Game," shot by Stewart Shining, we thought you'd appreciate a little extra something something to start off your workweek.
Today we have a few exclusive outtakes from the accessories story "Jump Start," photographed by M. Sharkey, featuring Charles.
...The blank canvas.
...The beautification process begins.
...Contemplation in a Speedo.
Photos: Brent Coover
The full "Jump Start" story is available in the August issue of Out in stores now! And if you aren't hot and bothered enough already, one) you might want to check your pulse and two) you should get yourself over to Out.com's Model Citizen for more Charles.
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Daily Crush: The Heritage Sweater by L.L.Bean
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It