ELLE's New Fashion Reality Show
By Nick Burns
If you're a fashion reality show junkie, get ready to add another show to your regular TiVo diet of Americas Next Top Model, Project Runway and Make Me a Supermodel. While ELLE is said to be in negotiations to keep its hold on Project Runway, the magazine isn't waiting around to stay on top of the reality TV world.
This fall on the CW, ELLE, Tyra Banks and the producers of Americas Next Top Model bring you Stylista, a competition where young fashionistas fight for a job at the magazine, a wardrobe from H&M and a paid one-year lease on an Manhattan apartment. It's The Devil Wears Prada meets The Apprentice.
And here are two clips to whet your appetite:
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- NBA Legend Isiah Thomas’s Son Is An Openly Gay DJ & Other Wild Scenes From The Nightlife
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki