Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Targets Wrinkles; Tom Ford's New Eyewear; Harry's of London Goes Online; Diddy's "Viagra"
By Seth Plattner
Photo: Getty Images
Although I started moisturizing when I was 14 and can confidently say it's helped my skin stay young and fresh, that doesn't mean my eyes aren't peeled for the next miracle anti-aging product. (Someone actually told me I was too old for them over the weekend. I don't want to talk about it). Clinique Skin Supplies for Men is set to launch an anti-aging line in September. [DNR]
Tom Ford is sexy as all hell, which means he get can get away with a lot. But $2,200 sunglasses? At that price they better come with a five-course meal and some, ahem, dessert from the man himself. [Material Interest]
Harry's of London, known for their rakishly stylish British footwear, opens up shop online for the first time. [Material Interest]
Diddy tells CBS News that his label, Sean Jean, is "fashion Viagra." He continues: "I’ve had 40 year-old men tell
me that once they started wearing Sean Jean, everything changed for
them, [including] their sex life." He assumes for the better--we're skeptical. [Perez Hilton] -- SETH PLATTNER
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- 2014 CFDA Awards: And The Nominees Are...