Project Runway Says Bravo is Out; Lifetime is In.
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
When Project Runway's fifth season kicks off in November, it won't be found on it's usual slot on Bravo on Wednesdays at 10pm. Instead, E! reports that viewers will have to program their TiVo's to Lifetime—the channel where women and gay men get their fix for Will & Grace reruns and countless dramas starring Sally Field.
In retaliation for the divorce, Bravo filed a lawsuit against the Weinstein Company, which produces the show. After all, Project Runway was the channel's most-popular program that launched a handful of similar programs that followed a similar format.
Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn will still star in the show but Michael Kors and Nina Garcia are still negotiating their contracts with their new employer.
Project Runway has more drama than a hot tranny mess!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki