Out's 2nd Annual Power 50!
By Nick Burns
If you haven't picked up a copy of this month's issue of Out, you're missing out on our Second Annual Power 50, the list of this year's biggest movers and shakers in the gay community. See who climbed the ranks, who fell off the radar completely and learn a ton about who is shaping our oh-so-gay world.
Here's where some of fashion's biggest (and not-so-big) names placed this year:
9: Marc Jacobs (previously #8)
25: Tom Ford (previously #23)
28: Tim Gunn (his first time on the list!)
33: Jim Nelson, Editor in Chief of GQ (previously #26)
To see where others folks placed, pick up a copy of the May issue or click here!
Did we miss someone who deserved to be on the list? Post a comment with your nomination!
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- The Nets Stick with Jason Collins