Men in Plaid! Italian Vogue Diversifies! Lacroix Hits Dubai! Naomi Does Betty! Lamborghini Laptop!
By Nick Burns
Men are more daring than ever when it comes to mixing pattern-on-pattern clothes. But while giving instructions on how to pull off the look is almost impossible, the only advice the Times has is to just go for it and try not to look like you got dressed in the dark. [NYT]
Is Italian Vogue doing an issue full of black models shot by photog Steven Meisel? Could this mean that the tides are finally turning for the Vogue empire? [Fashionista]
Christian Lacroix has signed up to design the interiors of a new building in Dubai. Don't expect chic modernism. "The interiors will be based on paradox - contemporary and baroque,
blending East and West, old and new, inspired by history and folklore." In other words, it will totally fit in with Dubai's reputation as the Las Vegas of the Middle East. [British Vogue]
Phone-throwing and alleged spit-hurling supermodel Naomi Campbell will appear on Ugly Betty. The closed set is sure to require hard hats while Naomi is on set. [The Cut]
You might not be able to afford to drive a Lamborghini but you can make up for your bedroom short comings with a Lamborghini laptop computer. The perfect gift for any computer nerd who feels inadequate. [Gizmodo]
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination