Dempsey Does Avon; Ferre Taps 6267; Woody Allen is Un-American; Madonna Wants to be Rihanna; Chad White Dishes
By Nick Burns
Grey's Anatomy star Patrick "McDreamy" Dempsey will be the face of a new Avon fragrance for men. How do you go from being the face of Versace to Avon? Probably because his wife works for the cosmetics giant. It's clear who wears the pants in that relatioship. [WWD]
Gianfranco Ferré named Tommaso Aquilano and Roberto Rimondi of Malo and 6267 creative
directors of the Gianfranco Ferré women's line, replacing Lars Nilsson who left the company abruptly a few months ago. [FWD]
Woody Allen is un-American. Well, he's suing American Apparel for $10 million after the LA-based company used his image in advertising campaigns without his consent. The complain says the campaign is "especially egregious and damaging because Allen does not commercially endorse any products in the United States of America." Versace, however, is another story. Don't expect Allen to front any 'Buy American' campaigns anytime soon. [FWD]
Madonna reinvents herself as Rihanna on the cover of British Elle? Say it ain't so, Madge! [The Cut]
Out family favorite model Chad White dished about Vogue's racy racist cover and admits he doesn't have a place to live. Come on, who wouldn't want him to share a duvet? [The Cut]
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans