Breaking News: Workers Strike at Bloomingdale's
By Nick Burns
WWD reports that workers at Bloomingdale's 59th Street flagship in NYC may strike and shut down the store for the first time since 1965. Union workers are calling for wage increases and protection of their health care benefits in new contract negotiations that have been ongoing since mid-February.
The strike would only affect the 59th Street location.
Read more by clicking here!
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend