Vuitton's New Old Bag; Lagerfeld Quotables; A Million Little Fashionable Art Works; Posh To Enter Reality
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
Louis Vuitton snaps
Captain Jack Sparrow Rolling Stone legend Keith Richards for its latest round of ads. Unfortunately, Richard's leathery skin looks like it could use the LV treatment. Hopefully the luggage holds up better. [Bloomberg]
Karl Lagerfeld always says the darnedest things and I love him for it. In Prestige Magazine, he quips: "I consider myself a kind of Ferrari, so I take care of myself." [Fashionista]
In a strange meeting of fashion literature and art, Andy Spade (hubby of Kate Spade) teamed up with A Million Little
Lies Pieces author James Frey and Bill Powers to open an art gallery in the Lower East Side. [Fashion Week Daily]
Just when you thought you'd seen enough of David and Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham, Marie Claire UK reports that Posh is in talks to star in her own fashion-focused reality TV show with the working title, "Fashion Nightmares." Judging Project Runway's finale was just the beginning for her takeover. [Fashionista]
- Elton John Criticized 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- WATCH: The Trailer For FX's New Animated Gay Series, 'Chozen'